About Me

My photo
Sherwood, Oregon, United States
I am a Catholic Christian. Husband of Hope Elizabeth Jensen. Father of Shane and Matthew Jensen. Step-father to Daniel, Stephanie and Carlo (may he rest in peace) Wilcox... I read scripture, play pool (master BCA) study history and proclaim the Catholic Faith... Jesus is Lord and God! Amen.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Chronological Order of Salvation History

Scott Hahn and Jeff Cavins give a great audio Bible Study for the Bible student who wants to learn the BIG PICTURE of Salvation History.
Click here for the audio introduction or click below for the web page for the complete Audio Bible Study...

http://www.fisheaters.com/biblestudy.html

Genesis
Exodus
Numbers
Joshua
Judges
I Samuel
II Samuel
I Kings
II Kings
Ezra
Nehemiah
I Maccabees
Luke
Acts